As a sane human being, I can completely understand the need to be nosy. Hell, being British pretty much makes it second nature for us. Since I’m sure there are people out there who might wonder what setup I’m using, instead of needing to ask, feel free to read on and look to your heart’s content. If at any point I make any upgrades to my PC, I shall update this page accordingly.
Oh, and if anyone is out there wondering if I built this PC, I can confidently say that I did. My little beauty was built from the ground up – so if I can do it, you certainly can!
My build is as follows:
- Case – BitFenix Neos – Tower – ATX (Red)
- CPU – Intel Core i5 3470
- Graphics Card – MSI Nvidia GeForce GTX 970
- PSU – EVGA 60ow Power Supply Unit
- Motherboard – AsRock H61M-DGS (Socket 1155)
- Ram – HyperX FURY 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) in Red
- Hard Drive – WD Blue 1TB Desktop HDD
That’s the build for my PC and if you’d like to see the equipment that I use, feel free to read on.
My equipment is as follows:
- Monitor 1 – Samsung: S24D330H 24″
- Monitor 2 – LG ???
- Mouse – Razer Deathadder Chroma
- Keyboard – Razer Deathstalker
- Headset – Razer Kraken Pro
- Microphone – Blue Snowball